Friday, June 24, 2011

A Look Back

I started this blog in December 2010, the ink in my pen went all but dry until about April 2011, then I started a more organized schedule of posts, 4 days a week. I am somewhat surprised by the amount of unique hits I have gotten so far, somewhere around 500. Some of the most popular countries for people to access the site from are Germany, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Britain and Singapore. I am always looking for more comments and for people to send me their digital photographs (via link) to publish as a blog entry. If anyone has an interesting hobby or cause, I am always up to interview you via email and post the interview on my blog. As with any blogger, I want to make this blog viral. I would love to have a million hits a day. But even if I could get 100-200 hits a day (which I am not currently) I would be really happy.

No comments: