Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Plano Photographs

I moved to Plano with my family in 1996/7 and lived in Plano until 2007. I have been back for various stretches of time since 2007. So, like it or not, this is where I have spent half of my life so far. Many people hate Plano. That goes for outsiders and people who have lived or are currently living in Plano. However, I do not 'hate' the city but I do not plan on making this my home forever. I think it is a very safe, clean place but rather plain and unspectacular. Plano has 270,000 people and is the 69th largest city in the country, yet, few outside Dallas-Fort Worth have heard of it (though it is becoming more well known). I will probably have other Plano picture entries every once in a while. All of these were taken in April 2011.

Photobucket
Burger Island 2 - Independence/15th

Photobucket
Burger Island 2 - Independence/15th

Photobucket
Bluebonnets - Custer/Spring Creek

Photobucket
Planet Pizza - Custer/Parker

Photobucket
Horseshoe Park - Fountain Head Dr/Roundrock Trail

No comments: